Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Fire Damage In Lehi

We responded to a call regarding a fire damage disaster at a home in, Lehi. There was significant fire and smoke damage that only our team of highly trained experts could handle. Our fire damage specialists used our advanced equipment and specialized cleaning techniques to restore this home to pre-damage condition. Don't let a fire stress you out our team is ready 24/7 to respond to your call!

“Like it never even happened.”

Fireplace Goes Up in Flames

A family in Orem, UT came close to losing their home after the fireplace in the family room caught fire.  Luckily the family was home when the fireplace caught fire and they were able to call 911 immediately before the whole house was in flames. While their home still had a lot of damage they feel blessed they still have home.

Extension Cord Causes Fire

Extension Cord Fire

This may not seem like anything dangerous but if not plugged into the correct type of outlet it is VERY dangerous!  Make sure you have all your cords plugged into an outlet that is equip to handle the voltage of your cord.

Flat Top Stove Starts on Fire

Kitchen Stove Fire

A flat top stove in an Orem, UT home caught fire and caused some smoke damage to the surrounding kitchen ceiling.  Luckily the fire was extinguished quickly and did not start anything else on fire but not before but the ceiling did have smoke damage.  Smoke damage isn't anything that SERVPRO can't clean up in a jiffy.

Fire in the Attic in Orem, Utah

A small fire that was started by a bathroom fan in a Provo home was extinguished quickly but still caused a lot of damage.  The homeowners called their insurance agent and he referred them to SERVPRO.  He guaranteed SERVPRO's work and we did not disappoint.  We got to their home that day to start the restoration process and give them peace of mind.

Range Fire in Saratoga Springs, UT

After a small cooking mistake this range in a small apartment in Saratoga Springs was ablaze.  As the flames grew and the smoke spread it caused some major damage. By the time the fire was out the smoke damage was extensive, there was soot covering all the cabinets, and it has set off the fire sprinklers.  The smoke and soot was cleaned up quickly and easily by SERVPRO, but the fire also set off the fire sprinklers in the apartments on the above floor and below floor causing them water damage and loss.