Recent Before & After Photos

Water Damage Restoration In American Fork

Why should you call SERVPRO of North Utah County to help with your water damage disaster? Our highly skilled team is ready and prepared to respond 24/7 to your ... READ MORE

Fire-Ravaged Loft in Lehi

The electrical fire in this finished loft in Lehi was the result of cutting corners and not hiring a licensed contractor. When SERVPRO of North Utah County arri... READ MORE

Fire Damage – Lehi Kitchen

Fire damaged occurred at this Lehi home’s kitchen area when a grease fire began on the stovetop. The homeowners reacted quickly and extinguished the fire ... READ MORE

Wet Floors Cause Mold Behind Untreated Baseboards

Mold Growing Behind Molding SERVPRO was contacted by some homeowners who had suffered a previous water loss that had not been treated correctly and the molding ... READ MORE

Mobile Home Suffers Damage from Rain Storm

A mobile home in Pleasant Grove, UT suffered dirty water damage caused by a rainstorm. The home was not sealed off from outdoors very well and when a severe ra... READ MORE

Toilet Leak Causes a Mess

Toilet Leak Causes a Mess A home in Cedar Hills, UT was affected by a leaky toilet. Luckily it wasn't a leaky from gross toilet water but a leak around the sea... READ MORE

Downstairs Business Sustains Water Loss

An Orem, UT business owner arrived to an unpleasant surprise the morning after a severe rain storm. The business office was located in the basement of a busine... READ MORE

Broken Sprinkler Causes Water Damage inside Church, Orem UT

Sprinkler Causes Water Loss inside Church A broken sprinkler head outside of an Orem, UT church cause a come water damage inside a classroom in the church. Bec... READ MORE

Untreated Water Loss Causes Elevated Amounts of Mold

Past water loss causes elevated mold. A past water loss at a Mission home in Elberta, UT that was not cleaned up and treated correctly causes extremely elevated... READ MORE

Chimney Fire Starts Fireplace on Fire, Lindon UT

It was a cold November day and a family in Lindon, UT was doing the same thing as everyone else, trying to stay warm. Little did they know that a short time af... READ MORE